Monday, June 11, 2012

Give Me One Reason

Finished my 2nd cycle of chemotherapy and let me just say WHEW! It seriously feels like a huge weight off my shoulder! But when I sit in the chair receiving chemo for 4-6 hours a day, I always enjoy reading the support from everyone and anyone. Could you give me one reason to stay strong? Yes, but you all have given me more than one! Out of the HUNDREDS of messages, I've compiled the most supportive and amazing tweets from Twitter and Facebook posts!

@doctoranthony
@BrittanyBinger
@MissDec05
@ErikDanielsXXX
@justex07
@richmackey
@thejustins86
@NappinNicholas
@zackscirone
@suzmarques
@Jonseneca
@lNickBlack
@trenthesler
@aeroburn
@ChadLovesMariah
@CujoeKing
@CUTIEnOC
@ArabStackinOguz
@taylorraaron
lKingRonnie
@wilbertosworld




So, you see? You guys give me more than one reason to stay strong. With all the optimism and tremendous feedback, I can't say I don't have good friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete