Monday, May 28, 2012

How Does It Feel?

Buzz, buzz. It's time to shave my head!

I had to give it a try.
Shaving my head was probably the most insane thing I ever did. Good thing there was actually a reason for it. My head and its hair was thinning out like crazy. I couldn't walk around with a patchy globe like head. It was time to buzz cut the damn hair off! Using those clippers across my head felt so invigorating. Probably since it is something I have never done in my life!

Vivian giving me a helping hand. (That picture of Doctor
Anthony makes me think he doesn't want a botched clip job.)
For this, I recommend having a friend help you out. Case in point, my friend Vivian gave me the clip job. One would wonder how long this would take? It took nearly an hour. First, removing all that bulk hair. Secondly, buzzing it down to virtually nothing. Finally, getting in there with a Mach 3 Fusion and Skintimate Mango and shaving it down to make it smooth and soft like a baby's bottom. How difficult was the process overall? Easy, breezy as one might say.

How does it feel to have my head shaven down? I feel no difference to be honest. I thought I would be sad that my hair was gone. My luscious, beautiful and shiny hair will grow back once I finish chemo. Oh, just another 22 more weeks! With all this hair gone, its time to go shopping for hats, fedoras and beanies! Unless I have some generous and kind readers wanting to give some as gifts...

No comments:

Post a Comment